If you have balanced hip and shoulders and no defined waist then your silhouette is a rectangle.
Enhance the angular shape by creating curves and defining the waist.
- Straight or semi-fitted styles
- Diagonal design lines.
- Longer jackets- from fingertip to duster length
- Crew, V-neck, scoop and halter necklines
- Tops with waist definition, like ruched, gathered & crossover
- Pencil & fitted skirts
- Fitted dresses with ruched waist
- Slim & tapered trousers
- Narrow or colour matched belts with an eye catching buckle
- Structured, clean lines and details like collars to frame shoulders
- Minimal detail at waist closures or wear tops that cover waistbands
- Short style jackets
- Bulk around your shoulders and hips
- Boxy or baggy styles with no waist definition